Love sage green? Here are the best Behr sage green paint colors to use in your home!
Green is one of the trendiest colors for home decor right now.
While it might be intimidating to paint your home green, the right shade can almost read as a neutral – albeit and more interesting one!
If you like to shop at Home Depot, you might prefer to use Behr paints.
So, today I am rounding up my favorite Behr sage green paint colors!
How do I choose the right shade of green paint?
You want to first pick a vibe that you like – look for inspiration photos to decide light green, dark green, sage green, etc.
Get samples and test them in your actual space! Test them on multiple walls at all times of day. My Paint Color Formula shares the exact process I use to pick paint colors!
What color is sage green?
Sage Green is a green-gray color. Think of dried sage leaves – definitely green but with a bit of silver to it.
Love sage green?
- The best sage green paint colors
- What color is sage green?
- The best sage green paint colors for cabinets
- The best sage green bedroom paint colors
- The best light sage green paint colors
- The best dark sage green paint colors
- The best accent colors to pair with sage green
- The best sage green colors for kitchen cabinets
- The best gray to pair with sage green
- The best Behr sage green paint colors
- The best Benjamin Moore Sage Green paint colors
- The best Sherwin Williams sage green paint colors
Free printable sage green color palette
Join the (free!) PaintColorProject+ community to access this exclusive color palette!
What color goes good with sage green?
Sage green pairs well with:
- Natural wood tones
- Neutral browns (without too much red to them)
- Blues that are either lighter or darker than the sage green
- Deep dark green
- Red, pink, or coral as a pop of color
- Mustard yellow as a pop of color
Where should I use green paint?
You can use green paint for:
- the exterior of your home
- the walls of a room
- an accent wall
- an accent piece such as a fireplace
- a piece of furniture
- a ceiling
The best Behr sage green paint colors
Behr Woodland Sage
This beautiful sage color has a decent amount of gold to it and is very warm toned. I recommend it for homes with warm toned finishes like golden flooring or cabinetry.
Behr Nature’s Gift
This is a beautiful earthy green. It’s slightly darker than light green, with both blue and gray undertones. It really transforms in different light!
Behr Laurel Tree
This is a sage green thats just slightly bright, but has gray undertones so it’s not neon at all.
Behr In the Moment
This is another green with a lot of blue undertones – but it is definitely green and not blue!
Behr Bitter Sage
This is the quintessential sage color, with a bit of depth to it so it won’t read as super light or washed out, even in a very bright room.
Behr Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a bit brighter and less gray than some of the other options. It’s great if you want a super cheerful, warm toned sage color.
This shade of sage has a touch of blue to it – but is still mostly green. It’s heavy on the gray to keep from reading too bold, and is really just beautiful!
What’s your favorite shade of sage green?
Still not sure what paint color to choose?
My Paint Color Formula ebook walks you through the painless process of expertly testing paint swatches to ensure you have the perfect color for your home.